Friday, December 12, 2008

Riddle

Great news the doctor found no blockage. Well with that news I better get on the ball and get all my Christmas shopping and cooking started. I've done most of the shopping. Will take it easy today I will be just fine on Saturday. I'm glad that it's behind me and I don't have to worry about that any more. Thanks for the prayers. I think they worked because I came home. I made it home at 12:30 and that was close to when the doctor thought I would come home. I can't believe Christmas is almost here.

Louise got the food trivia question but no other answers. I didn't do a brain trivia. I must of been thinking about the test. DUH!!

Sorry I'm so late but it's Friday and you have the weekend.


QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

A nut for a liquid.
Two words.
Powder or liquid.
Eight letters and seven letters
Hazelnut creamer

Riddle

What did the horses do on election day?
They voted neigh
QUESTIONS
Will give you two Brain Bruisers and riddles today.

Brain Bruisers 1

What begins with T
ends with T
and has T
it it?

Brain Bruisers 2

Which lower 48 state
has the most shoreline?

Riddle

Why is it easy to weigh a fish?

What do snowman have for breakfast?

6 comments:

Lee said...

brain bruiser 2: Florida

Bobby said...

They have scales-riddle

Bobby said...

Tea

Louise said...

Riddle- Snowflakes.

Claire said...

No right answers. Close

Claire said...

Sorry Louise you got it and I missed it