Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Riddle

Melanie, Sandi and Sarah got the brain bruiser. Sarah and Sandi got the food trivia. Louise got the riddle. All of the questions were answered. Way to go everyone.



My foot is feeling better and I am waiting for them to make me a foot brace. I'm glad am retired because I wouldn't have time to go to the doctors if I was still working.





ANSWERS



Brain Bruiser

When calm it Drops
If Windy It's Straight
All have Colors
Unless you Give Up
flag



Food Trivia



A long rectangle
An animal and a tree
One wraps over the other
Smooth inside...crunchy outside
fish sticks

Riddle



When can you jump over three men without getting up?
checkers



QUESTIONS


Food Trivia

Normally cubed
Adds texture and flavor
A rout in middle
Some snack on them

Brain Bruiser

A lion
A roller coaster
Food popping up
Sometimes...commercials

Riddle

What books tells you about all the different kinds of owls?



3 comments:

Lee said...

Claire, what is wrong with your foot?

Anonymous said...

the whos who, or the hoos hoo.

Claire said...

It is inflamed and I think it must be a little like tennis elbow only it is my foot. HAHA I'm different