Monday, December 15, 2008

Riddle

When I checked the riddles I thought no one got the answers but Louise did get the riddle about the snowman and Bobby got the fish one. I must of been thinking about everything I have to do. What's so bad about that is I'm just thinking and not doing. I will Bobby half credit on brain bruiser 1 because he said tea but left off pot.

ANSWERS
Brain Bruisers 1
What begins with T
ends with T
and has T in it?
Teapot

Brain Bruisers 2

Which lower 48 state has the most shoreline?
Michigan

Riddle

Why is it easy to weigh a fish?
they have their own scales

What do snowman have for breakfast?
snowflakes

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

I'm used for cutting
and grinding and when I am
hurt I'm taken away or injected.
Many turns "o"s to "e"s

Food trivia

A Football.
Good Summer Business
Old Clunker.
Has More Sugar Than Strawberries.


Riddle

Why should you bury your money in the garden?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- To make the soil rich.