Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Riddle

Way to got Scott you got the riddle answer. Scott I can't wait to put my Christmas cards up and everyone asks me who sent that card. I did enjoy. No one got the other questions.

I won't do a riddle tomorrow because I have to be in Richmond at 7:15 for a heart catheterization. If no problem I will be finished and on my way home around 12:00. If not I will spend the night because they will put in a stent. The doctor thinks everything will be OK and I will be home around 12:00. Something did show up on the Xrays he wants to see. This is how he can do it.This is a precaution because of family history..

ANSWERS
Food Trivia

Normally cubed
Adds texture and flavor
A rout in middle
Some snack on them
Croutons
Brain Bruiser

A lion
A roller coaster
Food popping up
Sometimes...commercials
The beginning of a movie

Riddle

What books tells you about all the different kinds of owls?
Who's Who
QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

A nut for a liquid.
Two words.
Powder or liquid.
Eight letters and seven letters

Riddle

What did the horses do on election day?

4 comments:

Lee said...

I'm praying for you Claire! Good luck.

Louise said...

Sorry to hear that you are having to have that procedure done. I'll keep you in my prayers and I'm sure everything will be fine and you will be coming home by noon.

Louise said...

Riddle- crossed the finish line.

Louise said...

Food trivia- Hazelnut creamer.