Monday, December 01, 2008

RIDDLE

I'm finally back. I hoped you missed me. Louise got the riddle and brain trivia right. Louise,Sarah and Sandi got the food trivia..

I'm at the beach and will be back in Colonial Heights to go to a cardiologist on Friday. I guess I will find out about my stress then. Remember me in your prayers because its almost Christmas and I don't have time for doctors. BUH HUM BUG

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

A body of water
Free from damage or defect
Uninterrupted and untroubled

reservoir?

Food Trivia

Cluster Of Red
Saying No Rudely
Very Bitter Scrape On The Knee
Audible vibrational disturbance

raspberry

Riddle

How do you put a baby astronaut to sleep?

rocket

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

Two Words
Unheard of in the 60s
A very, very tiny word
Roam

Food Trivia

A verb
On stop of the stove
Bird Filler
Taxidermy

Riddle

How did the rain make the ghost upset?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats going on? i hope you are o.k.

Claire said...

me to I will let you know

Louise said...

Hope you get a good report on Friday. You are in my prayers. You are right.....there is no time for doctors this time of year.

Claire said...

Thanks Louise