Thursday, December 18, 2008

RIDDLE

I think I will give Mel , Lee and Louise a half credit for the riddle because I like the answers but they were not the one in the book. I am going to use the same brain and food ones.

Sandi ans Sandy got the answers a couple of days ago but the chat side was not working. I was wondering where they were.

ANSWERS
Riddle

What kind of a virus can reindeer catch?
reindeer flew
What is the name of a famous song and what all children want to happen?
Let it Snow, Let it Snow
QUESTIONS

Brain bruiser

A four letter word
Closing something in particular
An act with a straw
When nobody wins.

Food Trivia

S.S.S.H.
Local city
A word about spinning
To cut...makes a joke

Riddle

What is a tree's favorite drink?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - draw

Lee said...

riddle: root beer

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Mel I'm glad you got the answer