Thursday, July 06, 2006

A RAINY NIGHT IN CH


Well the rains started last night here in CH 5pm and it has rained through the night and it appears that it going through much of today as well. Andrew's swim meet was canceled last night an rescheduled for tonight and that is depending on the weather for sure. We were suppose to have a cookout at Keith's tonight but that had to be cancelled since the swim meet had to be rescheduled. We did still go out and eat last night at Ruby Tuesday's though and it was pretty good. After we ate last night we went back to Donna's house and worked on a wedding project and I have to say my back and my fingers are a bit sore from what we had to do, it was very strenuous project. Today will be my last day of work before the wedding and the start of my vacation and believe me I am ready for a vacation. Well it won't be long now before we will be back in our tuxes, just two more days. MICKEY

One must have a good memory to be able to keep the promises one makes.
Friedrich Nietzsche

On July 6, 1944, 169 people died in a fire that broke out in the main tent of the Ringling Brothers and Barnum-and-Bailey Circus in Hartford, Conn.

Former first lady Nancy Reagan is 85
Talk show host Merv Griffin is 81
Singer-actress Della Reese is 75
Country singer Jeannie Seely is 66
President George W. Bush is 60
Actor-director Sylvester Stallone is 60
Baseball manager and formor player Willie Randolph is 52
Country singer Nanci Griffith is 53
Hockey player Ron Duguay is 49

7 comments:

Al said...

i knew that project was going to wear you out! i like those pictures today!! jockeys ridge 2004!!

Claire said...

Donna,good job in getting help on the project. Did you get a picture?

donna said...

I try not to be Bridezilla, but I run a tight ship! Joy, Scott, Mickey and Al do make a right nice wedding favor under my strict guidelines. Dusty, Scottie and Julianne are great entertainers for Jacob. Unfortunately, Claire, I was too busy to get a picture of the assembly line. Most regrettably, there is no proof of Scott tying a little bow!

Melanie said...

I would have loved to see those guys putting together wedding favors! I knew Scott was in touch with his femine side.

Al said...

scott didn't tie no bow!!! i was amazed at how quickly donna was able to whip the rest of the crew into shape!!!

good news, there is no bridezilla at 119 pinecliffe

Keith said...

Mel is right, Scott is in touch w/ his femine side. After all, he does wear purple sleeping shorts.

donna said...

Thanks, Lee! That's the attitude I love!