Tuesday, July 11, 2006

GO KART PENALTIES HANDED DOWN

Mickey's Place

PENALTY TIME:

After conferring on numberous occasions with Racing Commissioner Bobby Goulder the following penalities were anncounced today:

Melanie: 2 weeks suspension from Kart racing due to knowing better than trying to race with the boys.

David Staples: Lifetime ban from the new track due to conduct detrimental to the sport of kart racing. He is charged with hitting women and kids even though King Richard Petty said women do not belong on the racetrack. He will have to run outlaw tracks under an assumed name from now on.

Di: 2 weeks just like Melanie. Sorry but you were slightly injured.

George: Lifetime ban from driving any kart with the numbers 8 or 3 due to conduct detrimental to the sport of stock car racing to wit using your car as a weapon. You must drive car number 24 from now on since it seems to better fit your style of driving.

Lee: No penality just probabtion for driving on the track with this crew.

Mickey: Because of the severity of your injury you are hereby retired from driving any type of racing vehicles just so we don't have to hear about it anymore.

Scott: Lifetime ban from karting just because of your on track conduct and your violent history of beating up the Pepsi punk.

Almo: Probation until you get the number 7 inspection sticker taken care of on Donna's vehicle. Suspended until taken care of.

And finally-

Donna: You're an angel. No fine, no penality. Just hit them harder next time. Brides are just special people.

Anyone can attempt to appeal these decisions to the Commissioner of Racing, Bobby Goulder, but he won't listen. As a matter of fact please feel free to whine to him as he has the power to assess additional penalities as he sees fit.

Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Mickey said...

I agree with all the penalties Gary handed down.

donna said...

I totally agree with Gary's rulings! Life is good!

bobby said...

Gary is an honorable and respected man. I will be glad to hear yourappeals and explanations. The only thing that i would like to add is that the word around the the racing circles is that he simply can't drive. He should have had a yellow stripe oplaced on the back of his race car.

Al said...

i'll have that inspection taking care of monday!

Melanie said...

I will accept my penalty - however, I want you to know I have not been involved in Kart racing since I was a teenager. I'll practice off the track so I will be ready in two weeks.

Melanie said...

all i have to say is you guys better watch out since i help teach lee how to drive.

bobby said...

The reference earlier on not being able to drive and the need for a yellow rookie stripe was David Staples.

George said...

I need to know who I can appeal my penalties to as I feel my past was put into play and should not have been. I only wrecked those who tried to wreck me first. Innocent til proven guilty. My first witness I call upon is David Staples.

bobby said...

Appeals can be made on the blog to racing commissioner Bobby. Keep in mind that Davisd Staples alias Jim Cantore of the weather channel , cannnot drive and would not be considered a reliable witness.