Tuesday, July 11, 2006

DAY 2 AT THE BEACH




Well for the 2nd straight day Mickey made it over to the ocean, the ocean was a bit calmer yesterday and it also was a bit warmer with the H2O temp of 74. Today however there is an increased chance of rip currents which may cause the officials down here to put the red flags up, I also still have water in my ear so everything sounds muffled to me. Me, Scott, and Scottie went down to the Wal-Mart yesterday to pick up few items, one which was a football which threw some on the beach yesterday and there were some very questionable arm in the group. Last night for supper we brought a combo pack of food from the High Cotton BBQ and it was pretty good, there was a little bit of everything in the combo pack. Last night after supper we went over to the Wright Brothers Memorial and took a few photos of the memorial and of the sunset last night, I have posted a couple of photos from over at the memorial. Dad says that one of the photos speaks for it self. Al, Donna, and Julianne are coming down to the OBX today and I think we are going to the Black Pelican for supper tonight. Well I have to go me and Scott are getting ready to go running. MICKEY

WRIGHT BROTHER MEMORIAL AND SUNSET PHOTOS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/outer_banks_photos/wright_brothers/

In 1767, John Quincy Adams, the sixth president of the United States, was born in Braintree, Mass.

Singer Bonnie Pointer is 56
Actress Sela Ward is 50
Rock guitarist Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi) is 47
Country singer Scotty Emerick is 33

8 comments:

Claire said...

A picture is worth a thousands words.

bobby said...

Claire is so perceptive.You could never hide the obvious from her. I hope Les Fryar sees this photo. it compliments Don Schmidt's comment " Mr. Gracious" , I am sure he will agree.

Melanie said...

We didn't need a picture to know Bobby is a genius!

Melanie said...

lee - what are doing up so early?

Claire said...

What time does Lee get up. Donna,Julianne,should be here around 2:30

Melanie said...

Al coming too! Miss Kitty is doing good. Tonight I found her under the neighbors car and she came when I called her. We sat on the porch and had some quality time together. She actually let me pick her up and sit her in my lap.

Lee ususally gets up around 11:30 - if I am not here to get his butt out the bed.

Hope you guys are having a good time!!

bobby said...

Etched in stone ,must be true.Les thought genius was spelled with a "j"

Claire said...

We did stop by to see your relative's picture