Sunday, July 23, 2006

I WENT TO BUY A NEW CELL PHONE BUT


Well I went down to the Cingular store with the intention of buying a new cell phone but all I got was new battery for my old phone from Radio Shack. They told me that I couldn't keep the same plan I had if I was going to get a new phone and the next closest plan to the one I had was going to cost me about $11 more a month and I just wasn't going to pay that. She told me I could probably get a new battery for my a old phone down at Radio Shack and I did and it cost me $30, so by doing that I will save a little over a $100 this year. I just don't need a plan with more minutes and my old will do fine. Kevin Harvick won yesterday's Busch race at Martinsville holding off his teammate Clint Boyer, well sort off Richard Childress sent word to Boyers pits that if he was going to pass Harvick he needed to do it clean and he couldn't pass with out nudging him a bit. After the race Boyer was so mad that he left the track without making comment to the media, I guess he need to remember Childress is his boss. Denny Hamilin will lead the field in todays Nextel Cup event at Pocono, last month he aslo set on the pole at Pocono and went on to win the race, we will have to see later if he can pick up another victory. I have posted a photo of the Woodfin family with the bride and groom. MICKEY

I do not like the man who squanders life for fame; give me the man who living makes a name.
Emily Dickinson

Why can't we not worry by not wanting to worry?

In 1885 Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president of the United States, died in Mount McGregor, N.Y., at age 63.

Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy is 70
Actor Woody Harrelson is 45
Model-actress Stephanie Seymour is 38
Country singer Alison Krauss is 35
Country singer Shannon Brown is 33
Baseball player Nomar Garciaparra is 33

1968 Don Lillis, NFL president for the New York Jets
1990 Robert Sommer, singer, dies of liver failure at 42
1993 Jordan, father of Michael Jordan, murdered
1995 Floyd McDaniel, blues singer and guitarist, dies at 80

6 comments:

bobby said...

Nice picture....My lawyers "Willy, Cheatham and Howe" are currently working on my lawsuit concerning the knee injury I incurred resulting from Dustbag's negilent use of the skim bord. This is the same firm that represented me in my suit of the original knee injury when Les Fryar let me carry the heavy desk at Tammy's up the steps putting me at the bottom of the steps while he was trying to open the door.

Al said...

you don't get stoopid factz on weekends!!! stoopid!!

nice picture mickey posted today, evryone is so photogenic!

Claire said...

Mickey, maybe if you had told the people where you went to buy a new phone you would try someone else they might of come up with the right deal for you.

Al said...

just joking about you being stoopid leigh!

bobby said...

No you were not Al

Al said...

thats why your still in skool leigh you can't spell stoopid!! you can't be stoopid if you can't spell it!!