Monday, July 24, 2006

MY EAR NOT BOTHERING ME AS MUCH BUT LEG IS


Well I have to say my ear is not bothering me as much because my left leg is. I think I pulled a hamstring in my left leg and I have no idea how a did it, my ear still bothering me but not as bad as my leg. I have posted the last two photo albums from Donna and Al's wedding below, they were taken by the wedding photographer at the wedding and the reception. It's still not to late for all you Sadler and for that matter Earnhardt Jr fans to jump on board the Denny Hamlin bandwagon, with the win yesterday he swept both pole positions and races at Pocono this year. I have posted a photo of him and his girlfriend in victory lane. Keith has gone out of town this week for some gov't work, he has gone to Rock Island, Illinois that sounds like a place they send gov't workers to straighten them out. The CH entry in the Appomattox League will be at Dinwiddie tonight, that is if Dinwiddie field is playable, there field doesn't dry particularly well either. MICKEY

WEDDING ALBUMS
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/donna_and_wedding/
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/family_photos/donna_and_al_weddin-1/

The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done.
Allard Lowenstein

In 1866 Tennessee became the first state to be readmitted to the Union after the Civil War.

Comedian Gallagher is 60
Actor Michael Richards is 57
Country singer Pam Tillis is 49
Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez is 38

4 comments:

Al said...

mickey i'll call the colonial height convelescent home and tell them to get your room ready. you can't call donna a hat hopper as soon as she found out that denny was from chesterfield(before the daytona race that he won) she started pulling for him too!

donna said...

Thanks, Al! You're so right!

donna said...

Thanks, Al! You're so right!

George said...

All I know is Dave Balney has joined an elite list of drivers I hate for doing an Earnhardt wrong. He joins Ricky Rudd, Derrick Cope, Mayfield, Gordon, and any other goof that has caused me grief since 1987. Donna was so mad she posted it twice Mick..Your room is ready