Monday, July 03, 2006

A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP


I think for the first time in about 2 months I finally got a good night's sleep, I only slept
for about 8 hours but it felt like I was sleep for about 12. The last 2 months I have just tossed and turned for some reason nbut last night I slpept like a baby. Our Appomattox League baseball team will be back in action tonight at Shepherd Stadium against the Dinwiddie Captains at 6pm for those of you who might want some entertainment. It is going to be HHH the next two days here in CH with temps 95-97 with heat index of 100-105, I hope everybody stays cool. According the CH city website the fireworks show this year at Southpark Mall will start around 9:30pm, this does seem a little late to me maybe Les can confirm this time. I hope everybody has a HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July. MICKEY

Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.
Brian Adams

On July 3, 1863, the three-day Civil War Battle of Gettysburg, Pa., ended in a major victory for the North as Confederate troops retreated.

Country singer Johnny Lee is 60
Talk show host Montel Williams is 50
Country singer Aaron Tippin is 48
Actor Tom Cruise is 44

2 comments:

Al said...

5 days to go!!! where's our picture at today?

mickey either switch to caffeine free or don't drink any drinks after 5:00

bobby said...

Mickey finally took my advice and stop worrying about the wedding. Relax and enjoy the week.