Saturday, July 08, 2006

THE COUNTDOWN IS AT ZERO



Well the countdwon is at zero and the BIG DAY has arrived for Donna and Al. The rehearsals are all over and now it is time for the wedding later today. The rehearsal for the wedding went very well and the rehearsal dinner was very good at the Ft. Lee Officers Club. Scottie and Dusty took a bunch of pictures of both events and I will post them as soon as I get the memory cards from Al, I am sure that everybody who was there had at least one photo shot of them. After the dinner many members of the wedding party decided to go ride the go karts at Swaders Sports Park in Prince George as you can tell in the photo that AL posted it was a pretty rough bunch. It didn't take long for George and David to start wrecking people, I don't think either one of them passed anybody clean all night. Al and Scott weren't angels on the track either, they wrecked there share of people also. Melanie and Marilyn seemed to be racing each other and nobody else, I think everybody lapped them twice. I do have to say that I am injured after last nights race after I was run into by David very hard, I have a bruised back and I did have to put ice on it last night before I went to bed. It is better this morning but still pretty sore and bruised but the swelling has gone down. Well I have wedding to go to. MICKEY

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you stop peddling.
Claude D. Pepper

In 1889, The Wall Street Journal was first published.

Football hall-of-famer Jack Lambert is 54
Actor Kevin Bacon is 48
Country singer Toby Keith is 45
Tennis player Anastasia Myskina is 25

7 comments:

Claire said...

Mickey is telling the truth about this back. He will have to play hurt at the wedding. I knew it wasn't going to be pretty because it never was.

bobby said...

Mickey is a gamer. He always plays hurt.I'm apalled at the rough driving by David, the Priincipal , and George. Gary should have been there to impose sanctions .

George said...

I have been informed by NASCAR their will be no penalties given to George for his actions on Friday night.

Melanie said...

I want to know who sabbotaged Al's car so it would break down. I had to slightly hit him to get him out of my was so I keep my lead over Marilyn - I finally had passed her.

Al said...

some of you guys need some snctions, but i doubt gary would have been the one to do it. if he was there he would have been in the middle of it all. so who would be policing the police?

bobby said...

I am sure the sanctions imposed , and penalities will be fair. Gary is a fair and honorable man.

maryl said...

What is UP!!!! i THOUGHT i WON!!!!