Tuesday, July 25, 2006

IT WAS A LONG NIGHT IN DINWIDDIE

It was a very long night in Dinwiddie last night but CH did pick up two more victories in Appomattox League action against Dinwiddie. The games did not end until 10:30pm and I didn't get home until 11pm and the mosquito's ate me alive. We have to go back out to Dinwidie tonight to play Dinwiddie's other team and we play Matoaca wed night. I am hoping that tonight's game will be a little quicker than last nights, both umpires had some pretty tight strike zones. Where has Mark been hiding, we haven't seen to many comments from Mr. Know It All lately, is he mad about something. I don't think Keith took his laptop to Michigan because I didn't see any comments from him yesterday. There were some technical problems with the server at times yesterday so I hope nobody got frustrated while trying to post something. Scott I hope yall got all your electronics back up and running now. MICKEY

Always be a little kinder than necessary.
James M. Barrie

In 1866 Ulysses S. Grant was named general of the Army, the first officer to hold the rank.

Basketball hall-of-famer Nate Thurmond is 65
Country singer Marty Brown is 41
Actor (''Joey,'' ''Friends'') Matt Leblanc is 39
New York Mets pitcher Billy Wagner is 35

3 comments:

Al said...

take your bug spray tonight!

Claire said...

Tell us about what happened

Keith said...

I'm in IL, not MI. But, you're right I didn't take my laptop. But, I can use a computer available in the hotel orat work. I usually check in about lunch time.