Saturday, July 29, 2006

ENJOY TODAY'S COOL WEATHER IN CH


Well you better enjoy today's cool weather in CH because after today they are going to turn the blow torch back on. Next week they are calling highs in the upper 90's for at least three days next week, as hot as it has been around here I think I am living in Georgia. I did make it down to Wal-Mart this morning but I didn't buy any donuts all, just bought some other groceries. I decided that I would just have a Milky Way and Pepsi for breakfast. I think I am going to over to DMV this morning at renew my drivers license if it's not to crowded, I have until next month but I hate to put things off to the last minute. The Busch Series will be in action tonight at St. Louis, the Nextel Cup Series is off this weekend. The Richmond Renegades signed three players yesterday J.J. Wrobel, David Dartsch and Scott Corbett. I think somebody is having a birthday sunday, stay tuned to see who it is. I have posted an old photo of Maureen and Keith taken few years back. MICKEY

It's always helpful to learn from your mistakes because then your mistakes seem worthwhile. Garry Marshall

DAILY PONDERABLE
To know who you are, observe what you do.

In 1957 Jack Paar made his debut as host of NBC's ''Tonight'' show.
In 1958 President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which created NASA.

Sen. Elizabeth H. Dole, R-N.C., is 70
Documentary maker Ken Burns is 53
Country singer Martina McBride is 40

2000 Dr. Rene Favaloro, doctor, invented heart by-pass surgery, dies at 77
1984 Fred Waring, orch leader (Fred Waring Show), dies at 84
1974 Cass Elliot, singer (Mamas and Papas), chokes to death in London at 32

2 comments:

Al said...

i got my el camino register, titled and a new drivers license on tuesday and it only took about 15 to 20 minutes! its not to bad going to dmv now

nice pic!

Claire said...

That is just what Mickey wanted to hear.