Tuesday, July 04, 2006

INDEPENDENCE DAY



Well I hope everybody has a nice 4th, it is going to be very hot again here in CH. Scott and family are on they way to CH from Georgia as I speak and should be here between 2:30pm and 3:30pm this afternoon, when I talked to them they were going thru Augusta Ga. There wasn't to much traffic on Mickey's Place yesterday, it was pretty slow all day. There are only 4 more days until the wedding on saturday. Well that's about all I know, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, MICKEY

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Colin Powell

On July 4, 1776, the Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence.

Baseball team owner George Steinbrenner is 76
Country singer Ray Pillow is 69
Broadcast journalist Geraldo Rivera is 63
Tennis Hall of Famer Pam Shriver is 44

4 comments:

bobby said...

Did Averette have a tracking device on Scott so one can track his location as you would track a freight delivery

donna said...

Happy 4th to all and Happy 49th Birthday to my brother, Kenny! I had no internet service yesterday, but, thankfully, Verizon realized that I was very stressed and got it fixed for me! :) Looking forward to having the GA folks in CH TODAY!

Claire said...

Happy July 4th. We are leaving the beach tomorrow right after lunch. When I get home I will be busy for a couple of days.

Al said...

hopefully you can figure out these goofy labels. they have already got on donna, myself and diane's nerves!!!