Friday, July 28, 2006

I AM TIRED, I AM GLAD IT'S FRIDAY


I have to say that I am very glad it is friday and I have two days off to rest. It has been a very busy week with three straight nights of baseball, so on thursday what did I do but go watch a little softball at Lakeview. Fellow blogger Lee was working the concession stand and his mom (fellow blogger) Melanie cam by to visit also. The Appomatox game tonight has been cancelled, the playoffs began monday night when we play Prince George. Somebody was asking about my injuries yesterday so here is an update: my back is completely heeled from from David ramming his go kart into mine, my ears are bothering me, that's right ears both of them have water in them, my left leg is getting better but still not 100%, and I also have a wisdom tooth that is a little tender but besides that I am feeling pretty good. I have posted a cartoon that I got off a messageboard that I thought was pretty funny, I think it speaks for itself. I have also posted a link from a editorial that I thought was pretty good an it's called "Life's Lessons Are There for Us All". Well I am off to work, I hope everybody stays cool today. MICKEY

EDITORIAL LINK
http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?id=50355&sectionId=5

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. Confucius

In 1896 The city of Miami, Fla., was incorporated.
In 1945 A U.S. Army bomber crashed into the 79th floor of New York City's Empire State Building, killing 14 people.

Former Sen. Bill Bradley, D-N.J., is 63
"Garfield" creator Jim Davis is 61
Rock musician Rick Wright (Pink Floyd) is 61
TV producer Dick Ebersol is 59
Actress Sally Struthers is 58

2004 Jackson Beck, voice over actor, Popeye, dies at 92

5 comments:

Al said...

he's over that scott!!!

bobby said...

Editorial link is not assessible . Also, give the cat some water.

Claire said...

Miss kitty and not the cat in the cartoon

bobby said...

Bad Parents???

Mickey said...

THE EDITORIAL LINK IS WORKING NOW.