Monday, July 10, 2006

A NICE STEAK DINNER




I hate to make everybody so hungry this morning but on our first day at the beach Joy and Scott made us a great steak dinner. We had salad, baked potato, steak and some dinner rolls. I have posted a few photos of Joy and Scott cooking the meal and a photo of the finished product also. I have to say Joy was doing most of the cooking, Scott was in charge of the already cooked dinner rolls bought at the store. The food was very good and there weren't to many leftovers but Leeza and Brady were happy to get little bit of steak. When Keith, Al, and Donna get here we are going to have hamburgers and hot dogs. I even made it down to the ocean yesterday for the first time this year and the water was very nice, there was some very good waves and the H2O temp was 72. However I do now have water stuck my right ear to go along with all my other ailments, my big toe is much better but my back is still pretty sore. It looks like it might be a bit warmer today here at the beach which will be ok with me, it was a bit cool on the beach yesterday. Jeff Gordon won yesterday's Nascar race in Chicago wrecking Matt Kenseth with a few laps to go to pick up the victory, Jeff Burton was the highest finishing driver from VA finishing 2nd. Well I have to go burn off my steak dinner. MICKEY

To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
Joseph Chilton Pearce

In 1890, Wyoming became the 44th state.

Eunice Kennedy Shriver is 85
Former boxer Jake LaMotta is 85
Tennis player Virginia Wade is 61
Country singer-songwriter Ken Mellons is 41
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson is 26

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hot Dogs and Burgers are OK by me but those steaks look delicious.

Melanie said...

Joy you did a great job with those steaks - i hope scottie didn't burn the rolls.