Saturday, July 22, 2006

A CLOUDY MORNING IN CH


Well it's a very cloudy but muggy morning here in CH and it's a bit breezy also. We did have some very light rain showers overnight but they didn't amount to much. Well I went down to the Wal-Mart this morning and I couldn't get to about half the store because they were cleaning the floors but they finally opened those areas before I left so I was able to get everything I needed. The are getting ready to remodel the store again so when they finish I won't be able to find anything for a few weeks, it seems like to me that it wasn't that long ago that they remodeled the store. All you Elliott Sadler fans need to switch to the best driver from Virginia in Nascar right now and that's Denny Hamlin and he is on the pole for sundays Nextel Cup race at Pocono. Today the Busch Series is at the Martinsville Speedway and old DW will race probably race his final race in the Michaels Dream Machine, he was about mid pack in practice so don't think he will have that good of a day. I didn't know that there were so many Cincinnati Reds fans at the wedding but I guess if you are winning everybody wants to jump on the bandwagon. No my ear isn't any better but it still doesn't hurt either, just cant hear real good. MICKEY

I don't hire people who have to be told to be nice. I hire nice people.
Leona Helmsly

DAIL PONDERABLE
Walk where your feet are.

In 1587 a second English colony, also fated to vanish under mysterious circumstances, was established on Roanoke Island off North Carolina.

Former Senate majority leader, presidential candidate Bob Dole is 83
Game show host Alex Trebek (''Jeopardy'') is 66
Actor-comedian (Saturday Night Live) David Spade is 42
Football player Keyshawn Johnson is 34

3 comments:

Al said...

i'm a hat hopper and proud of it!! mickey the important question is did you get your dougnuts?

Mickey said...

I just bought the Hostess ones.

Claire said...

They are not as good as the ones they make