Sunday, July 09, 2006

THE DAY AFTER


Well the wedding is over and everything went on with out any problems. I have posted the only photo that I have so far of the event and it was sent to mom by Peggy. As soon as I get some more photos I will post them on my photo site and provide a link here from Mickey's Place. I am at the beach now for the week, I arrived at about 8:15 this morning. Scott and the rest of his family came down the beach last night after the reception and they mad it down here at about 1:15am. My back is feeling a bit better also but I have new injury my right big toe is still pretty sore from wearing those pointed shoes yesterday. Well I am going running and I think I will wait for mom to bring the laptop down here before I post anything else, this computer is just to slow. MICKEY

I am never afraid of what I know.
Anna Sewell

On July 9, 1776, the Declaration of Independence was read aloud to Gen. George Washington's troops in New York.

Actor Brian Dennehy is 68
TV personality John Tesh is 54
Country singer David Ball is 53
Actor Jimmy Smits is 51
Actor Tom Hanks is 50

4 comments:

Claire said...

We all had a great time and more pictures to come. The laptop will be at the beach soon. We have a few chores to take care of and the we are off to the beach

bobby said...

Which one is Al? I missed the Crab Dip?

Mickey said...

I have no comment.

George said...

If Mickey is truly next I will sell everything Earnhardt I own and buy him a limo to take him on his honeymoon