Wednesday, January 28, 2009

riddle

Melanie got the hidden words right yesterday. Good job.

There were no other answers. I'm having trouble coming up with brain and food trivia because my source has stopped for now. It's taking me longer to find one and I slept late today so that is why I'm not going to give you one today. Try and figure out the sentences. I will give you a new riddle.


Find the hidden words. Together they make a sentence.

SLENITEOVBNSLETAKESOPEKDMOREXOWAQNSHEYMUSCLESNDTASTOWORSFROWNBHYWTHANZHYRTOAGNBBSMILEXHYE
It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
Riddle
Why couldn't the girl type on her computer?
She lost her keys

Reasoning
There's Something Fishy Going On

Although each of the following sentences sounds okay at first, there's really something wrong with each one of them.

Read the sentences and explain why each one is a little "fishy."

1. No one goes to that restaurant any more because it's too crowded.
2. I'm glad I don't like spinach, because if I liked it, I'd eat it, and it tastes awful.
3. If you can't read this sign, ask for help.

Riddle

What can fly when its on and float when it is off?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

4 comments:

mark said...

I've been wondering something. Melanie gets a lot of the riddles and puzzles correct.

Is she working? She might be a perfect candidate for a government job!

Lee said...

or she has the book. We may need to investigate.

Melanie said...

I don't have a book, I am just smart ha ha - I do get a ten minute break in the morning and the afternoon - which is when I do the blog. At all other times during my 9 hours I am working hard.

Melanie said...

No the answer to the reasoning questions (to show off my brain power)
1. The restaurant can't be too crowded if no goes there any more.
2. He does or has eaten spinach other wise he would not know it tasts awful.
3 How do you know to ask for help if you can't read the sign.