Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Riddle

Good morning. Would you believe that the dentist didn't have me on his book and I had to reschedule. I have a new dentist because mine retired. The new dentist didn't make a good impression on me. I will give them another chance next week

Sarah and Sandi got the brain bruiser question yesterday.

Questions

Food Trivia


A globe
Bright Color
Popular Beverage
Part of Roy B.

Orange


Brain Bruisers Question

A noun...now a verb
Ten years old
Worth tens of billions
Six letters change often


google


Riddle

What driver does not need a license?
screwdriver
Questions
Brain Bruisers Question

Small spherical play thing
Made of glass or clay or agate
Losing this not good
An expensive rock
Food Trivia Question

Ends In A big Letter
Fix Your Hair
Colorful Snack
Picture Pages Actor
Riddle
What is the smallest room in the world?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Mushroom

Bobby said...

Who got the riddle yesterday?

Claire said...

I didn't have one yesterday but you got the last one