Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Riddle

Louise got the riddle right and Lee had a good guess on the Brain bruiser. It was not what was in the book and I don't know how they got the answer in the book.

I'm late because the repairman was here again fixing the icemaker. I hope he fixed it this time. I don't think I will hold my breathe. I really don't want to see him again.

ANSWERS

I will use the food trivia again

Brain Bruiser

A water lily growing in a circular pond doubles in size every day.
It takes30 days to cover the whole pond.
How long to cover half the pond?
29 days

Riddle

Why did the sheriff arrest the stars?
They were caught shooting stars

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia

Two Words
Nothing to do with dirt
Small long twirls
"To add to it"


Brain Trivia

A Capital
Can't get there by car
An online provider
Six letters...tough spelling

Riddle

Why is Alabama the smartest state in the United States?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

4 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- Because it has 4 A's and 1 B.

Lee said...

id like math genius mark to figure out the brain bruiser from yesterday

Claire said...

good idea Lee. Where is he

Lee said...

who knows. must be missing again. maybe the government blocked the site.