Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COLONIALS FALL



It was a tough night for the Colonial girls and boys basketball teams last night. The Colonials girls fell to Collegiate 51-40, the girls fell behind early and just were not able to recover, the girls will be back at home tonight against Petersburg. The CH boys team fell at Hopewell last night 67-55, the boys team will be back in action on tomorrow night at Petersburg. My PAIN index has rose just a bit this morning after I burned my lip eating pizza last night and I said I was going to let it cool of a bit before eating it. I did throw some more with dad yesterday and I have say me arm still feels pretty good, I think I might be throwing as hard as I ever have. Enjoy todays warm weather because the cold air is on the way. MICKEY

If you want to stand out, don't be different; be outstanding.
Meredith West


DO YOU KNOW
A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae, helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.

TODAY IS
Make Your Dreams Come True Day
Blame Someone Else Day, I NEVER DO THIS


The best listener is someone who puts himself in the other person's shoes.

More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.

Ditch the drugs
Go through your medicine cabinets and get rid of your expired medications. After the expiration date, drugs may not be as effective as they're supposed to be and in some cases, they're not safe either. But DO NOT flush them away. The American Pharmacists Association has guidelines here on how to toss those drugs safely.

Liz Anderson Country singer 79
Frances Sternhagen Actress 79
Rip Taylor Comedian 75
Billy Gray Actor ("Father Knows Best") 71
Richard Moll Actor ("Night Court") 66
Trevor Rabin Rock musician (Yes) 55
Fred White R&B musician (Earth, Wind and Fire) 54
Kevin Anderson Actor 49
Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld," "The New Adventures of Old Christine")Actress 48
Trace Adkins Country singer 47
Penelope Ann Miller Actress 45
Patrick Dempsey ("Grey's Anatomy")Actor 43
Traci Bingham Actress ("Baywatch") 41
Keith Coogan Actor 39
Nicole Eggert Actress 37
Orlando Bloom Actor ("Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Lord of the Rings" movies) 32

1 comment:

Lee said...

just keep throwing the nasty curve!