Friday, July 04, 2008

UPDATE FROM THE BEACH

Well everybody in our party went down to the beach with the exception of AL because he had to go take pictures tonight at the Virginia Motor Speedway however the races were rained out so he is on his way back to the OBX. I didn't go to the fireworks tonight but everybody else did, I am just to tired, I have had a full day since 5am. On the beach today you couldn't have asked for a better day than we had today, there some decent waves and the H2O tempwas around 70. The only down side was that the sand was pretty hot. I usually don't go the beach until at least the 2nd day I am here so I am already ahead of schedule. The biggest problem I am going to have tonight is getting a decent nights sleep on the sofa but the way I have been sleeping in my own bed I don't think it matters. MICKEY

No comments: