Monday, July 14, 2008

RIDDLE





I'm back!!! Did you miss me? I will be heading home today and back on Friday. Can you believe I have to go to the dentist. YUK!!!!

This is the answer to the last riddle if anyone wants to know.
Riddle

What should you do with your old fingernails?
File them
Questions
Food Trivia Question

Type of Cooking
Hammered with questions
Think Wisconsin
Photograph
Brain Bruisers Question

Some are straight, some Bend
Some are rapid, some lazy
They never rise up, but some fall
They always move
Riddle
What would you call a man who is always wiring for money?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't even have a guess

Louise said...

WELCOME BACK, CLAIRE....yes I did miss you. This is my first chance today to check the blog. Would you believe that I started to answer the fingernail riddle as...."file them"... but I didn't so I loss. I need to start using those wild guesses again.

Louise said...

Riddle===An electrician.