Thursday, July 31, 2008

DONNA GETS A Wii, AC GOING IN TODAY


It is glad to see that Donna is back on the blog and she got a Wii for her birthday. Last night me & dad dropped by Donna & Al's house and I was able to get my Wii fix by playing a few games of bowling and baseball. Since mom has here Wii at the beach I have been having Wii withdrawals. I was glad to see that I haven't lost my touch on the bowling game. They are going to put our new AC in this morning, I just hope they finish installing it before I get home. The BIB tournament starts tonight in Colonial Heights but I do understand that one of the teams that was suppose to play in the 1st game of the night has dropped out at the last minute, I just hope the reason they dropped out is a good one because allot of people have put allot of time into this tournament. I just looked at the extended forecast and it is going to be in the mid to upper 90's at least threw next Wednesday. Has Andrew already forgot his password to get on the blog. MICKEY

I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.
~ John D. Rockefeller

The top five most visited web sites in the world:
1. Google
2. Microsoft
3. Yahoo!
4. Time Warner
5. eBay

DID YOU KNOW THAT
No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

Get the Most From Your Doctor's Visit
Before visiting the doctor, make sure to write down any questions you have so that you don't forget to ask them. Doctors are usually in a hurry so don't let them rush you and make sure all your questions are answered before he/she rushes off to the next patient.

Don Murray Actor 79
Kenny Burrell Jazz guitarist, composer 77
Geoffrey Lewis Actor 73
France Nuyen Actress 69
Susan Flannery Actress 65
Lobo Singer 65
Geraldine Chaplin Actress 64
Gary Lewis Singer 63
Evonne Goolagong Cawley Tennis Hall of Famer 57
Barry Van Dyke Actor 57
Alan Autry Actor 56
James Read Actor 55
Michael Biehn Actor 52
Bill Callahan College football coach 52
Wesley Snipes Actor 46
Chad Brock Country singer 45
J.K. Rowling ("Harry Potter" books)Author 43
Dean Cain Actor 42
Ben Chaplin Actor 39
Loren Dean Actor 39
Annie Parisse Actress ("Law and Order") 33
Robert Telfer Actor 31
B.J. Novak Actor, writer ("The Office") 29
Eric Lively Actor 27
DeMarcus Ware Football player 26
Blaire Stroud Country singer (3 of Hearts) 25
Shannon Curfman Rock singer 23

9 comments:

Al said...

i was expecting your api to rise today since you played a few games of wii bowling!

i also talked to scott last night and he wants to know if the water in your ear is from this year or last?

Claire said...

I thought his api to go up with him playing WII. If the air is not on when he gets home it will go up.

Bobby said...

My API is up as they are installing the new system as we speak. Hopefully we will operational by lunch time

Bobby said...

I'll be glad when this birthday month is over and we can have some new celebrations. I am sure Melanie, Les, and Glenn will agree with me

Lee said...

Well mom's isnt until september so she has one more month to endure. bobby did you get your air up and running by lunch time today?

Melanie said...

I wouldn't mind getting a wii for by birthday!

Al said...

leigh!!! hint hint hint above!!!

Claire said...

He better start looking now because it will take until September to find one if he is lucky. I hear Donna is looking for the WII FIT.

Al said...

yes she is!!!