Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RIDDLE

I'm giving Louise the riddle answer. She was very close.


I might add that the dogs are sleeping like rocks right now. They got me up the first time at 3:30 and then again at 6:30. I don't like getting up at 6;30. I get up in the night anyway but don't have to go outside. You would think they would be more considerate of me because I didn't send them home to a house without air.


ANSWERS

Food Trivia ANSWER

Slow is better
Eight letters...two spellings
Also three letters initials
Can be a noun or verb

Barbecue or Barbeque or BBQ


Brain Bruisers ANSWER

Can cause weight gain
Very convenient
Can't see the energy work
R.C.....Kids like to hide it

Remote Control


Riddle ANSWER

How does a pair of pants feel when it is ironed?
depressed



QUESTIONS



Food Trivia Question

D.D.P.
0 or 1?
Helps you heal
A sneeze




Brain Bruisers Question

First recorded in 776 B.C.
Modern one started in 1859
The best of the best
City is shutting down




Riddle
Why did the old man put wheels on his rocking chair?

6 comments:

Al said...

so he could rock and roll!

Al said...

food trivia diet dr. pepper!

Al said...

brain bruiser, olympics!!

Melanie said...

I think Al is cheating!!

Louise said...

Wow Al, you're on a roll.

Al said...

me, jethro and keith even though he can get on at work are all super geniuses!!