Thursday, July 03, 2008

ONE BUSY DAY




It looks like a I am going to have one busy day today getting ready to go to the beach for the next 10 days. I have to go to work, pack, cut my hair, wash some clothes, run on the treadmill and numerous other things before I had down to the beach early Friday morning. I am getting tired just thinking about all i have to do today. Keith, Maureen & Andrew have made it to the beach. I did throw a little batting practice last night but so far my arm is feeling pretty good this morning, I didn't throw to much so it might night be to sore anyway. I think I have new baseball team to root for in the American League, the Tampa Bay Rays, they are in 1st place by 3 1/2 games in the powerful AL East. In a division with the Yankees & Red Sox it's the Rays who are taking Major League Baseball by storm. I am still a Reds fan in the NL but in the AL I am a Rays fan. I have enclosed a photo from the Avalon Pier of this mornings sunrise. MICKEY

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Get Prepared. Buy a new pair of walking shoes and find some clothes in your closet you feel comfortable to walk in. During a lifestyle change, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail

SOMETHING TO PONDER
Is the grass really greener on the other side?

If you want to appear smarter, hang around someone stupider.
Garfield

TODAY IS: Compliment Your Mirror Day

John Kundla Basketball Hall of Famer 92
Fontella Bass R&B singer 68
Kurtwood Smith Actor ("That 70s Show") 65
Michael Cole Actor ("The Mod Squad") 63
Johnny Lee Country singer 62
Dave Barry Humor writer 61
Jan Smithers Actress ("WKRP In Cincinnati") 59
Montel Williams Talk show host 52
Aaron Tippin Country singer 50
Thomas Gibson Actor ("Dharma and Greg") 46
Hunter Tylo Actress ("The Bold and the Beautiful") 46
Tom Cruise Actor 46
Connie Nielsen Actress 44
Yeardley Smith Actress ("The Simpsons") 44
Moises Alou Baseball player 42
Ishmael Butler Singer 39
Kevin Hearn Rock musician (Barenaked Ladies) 39
Audra McDonald Singer, actress 38
Trent Tomlinson Country singer 33
Sarah Buxton Country singer, songwriter 28
Grant Rosenmeyer Actor 17
Kelsey Batelaan Actress ("Nip/Tuck") 13

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I'm on board. GO RAYS!!!!!!!