Tuesday, July 01, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the the riddle and the brain bruiser question right. I will give Bobby the answer to the food one because I'm in a good mood today. He said dough and it is close to flour.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

Five letters
A key ingredient
Two major types
Some like to fling it in the air
Flour

Brain Bruisers

What's closed when it's open and open when it's closed?
A drawbridge

Riddle

Who invented spaghetti?
someone who used his noodle
QUESTIONS
Food Trivia Question

Rectangle, square, round
I use wheat Ritz Crackers
A brownish-orange top
A famous makeup initials
Brain Bruisers Question

The butcher, his daughter,the fisherman, and his wife won the lottery and divided the prize into three. How can this be?
RIDDLE
What is the best year for a kangaroo?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

4 comments:

Al said...

leap year!!!

Louise said...

Al, you beat me to it !!!

Louise said...

Brain bruiser==The butcher's daughter is the fisherman's wife.

Bobby said...

Claire is so nice to give me credit. I am glad she is in a good mood.