Wednesday, July 02, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the brain bruiser right and Al got the riddle. I thought someone would get the food trivia but I don't use Ritz crackers in my macaroni and cheese.

Sorry I'm so late today but I just couldn't get going. Tomorrow it might be later but I will be cooking breakfast.

Food Trivia

Rectangle, square, round I use wheat
Ritz Crackers
A brownish-orange top
A famous makeup initials
Macaroni and Cheese


Brain Bruisers

The butcher, his daughter,the fisherman, and his wife won the lottery and divided the prize into three. How can this be?
Brain bruiser==The butcher's daughter is the fisherman's wife.

RIDDLE

What is the best year for a kangaroo?
Leap Year

Questions
Food Trivia Question

A President
Three words
The same first letter for each word
Reduces risk of heart disease and certain cancers
Brain Bruiser question
If yesterday had been Wednesday's tomorrow and tomorrow is Sunday's yesterday, what day would today be?
Riddle
What happens to a author after he dies?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

9 comments:

Louise said...

Claire, I wanted to say macaroni & cheese but some of the clues threw me off...like the Ritz crackers. Was the make up initial M for Maybelline? I should have taken another wild guess !!!

Al said...

what cooking breakfast on thursday morning? we won't be there then!!!!

Claire said...

Sorry Al but you will miss it

Louise said...

Riddle==He has a funeral and is buried.

Al said...

hope somebody takes pics of you cooking and puts them on the blog!

Claire said...

HAHA Maybe Dad will

Louise said...

Brain bruiser=== Friday.

Louise said...

Food trivia==Bush's Baked Beans.

Bobby said...

He becomes a ghost writer.I used Louise's clue from her comments.