Wednesday, September 06, 2006

SOFTBALL OPENER WASHED OUT


Well our 2006 fall softball debut was washed out last night and has been rescheduled for Thursday night at 6:30pm at Lakeview on field #2. I hope everybody a good first day of school yesterday, I did visit all the CH schools yesterday delivering there weekly produce order. I think I am going to see the JV Colonials football team in action tonight, they will play Brunswick tonight at the CH football field. The Reds finally won again last night but I think it could be a little to late to make a run for the NL wildcard, the Reds have gone 2-8 in there last ten games. I have posted an old photo from the past of a hockey goalie, does anybody know who the man behind the mask is? The hockey game looks like it was bening played in our back yard, don't let the name on the mask fool you. MICKEY

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.
Rodin

1901, President William McKinley was shot by anarchist Leon Czolgosz at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, N.Y. McKinley died eight days later; he was succeeded by Vice President Theodore Roosevelt.
1996, The death toll from Hurricane Fran rose to 17 in Virginia, West Virginia and the Carolinas.

Country singer David Allen Coe is 67
Country singer Mel McDaniel is 64
Comedian-actress Jane Curtin is 59
Country musician Joe Smyth (Sawyer Brown) is 49
Actor-comedian Jeff Foxworthy is 48
ABC News correspondent Elizabeth Vargas is 44
Country singer Mark Chesnutt is 43
Actress Rosie Perez is 42
Actress Naomie Harris is 30

7 comments:

Al said...

its mickey"swiss cheese" goulder!! thats andrews name for you!!

Claire said...

It could be Al. I know its no Keith

Keith said...

Scott the Wall Woodfin

Mickey said...

I think it is the wall.

Mickey said...

Those goalie pads look styleish.

Claire said...

I didn't think about Scott. It wasn't Mickey so I thought maybe Al but it was my adopted son Scott

Al said...

its scott!!