Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A COUPLE OF COOL NIGHTS AHEAD


With fall coming in on Friday it looks like the cold air wanted to get a jump on the start of fall the next two nights, tonight it is suppose to get down to about 46 and on Thursday 45. I am ready for some cooler weather but I hope we don't have an extremely cold winter, it also means hockey season is not to far away now. I have posted another soccer album to my photo web page and I have enclosed a link to that page, you can find family photos, OBX, CHHS Athletics, and Al and Donna's weeding photos on this page. I did have a bit of a problem with one of Al's memory cards yesterday but Al was able to get it out the adapter which the card is placed in to upload it to the computer, it was stuck pretty good but he was able to get it out. I have placed a new feature to the blog under the birthdays and it's called something to the think about, I might do it everyday if yall like it. MICKEY

MY PHOTO WEB PAGE
http://public.fotki.com/bp2/

Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
Frank Tyger

1873, Panic swept the New York Stock Exchange in the wake of railroad bond defaults and bank failures.
1973, Singer-songwriter Jim Croce died in a plane crash near Natchitoches, La., at age 30.
1998, After playing in a record 2,632 consecutive games over 16 seasons, Cal Ripken Jr. of the Baltimore Orioles sat out a game against the New York Yankees.

Basketball Hall of Fame coach Red Auerbach is 89
Singer Gogi Grant is 82
Actress-comedian Anne Meara is 77
Actress Sophia Loren is 72
Hockey player Guy LaFleur is 55
Actor Gary Cole is 50
Actress Kristen Johnston is 39

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
Can a cross-eyed teacher control his pupils?

5 comments:

Claire said...

Glad Al was able to get the memory card out.

Al said...

i was glad to even though it was only a 512mb card!

Claire said...

Yes so was I because I would buy you another one

Al said...

if we couldn't get it out that would still leave me with 4 gigs worth of card space between all the other cards i have!

Claire said...

Well that should do it