Thursday, September 28, 2006

RIDDLE

OK! I'm doing a part two to the riddle because someone in my family gives to good of a hint. I'm not telling him this one.
What gets darker as the room becomes lighter?
Keith is really on a roll. I have got to get a new riddle book. What do you think about giving Keith a handicap like they do in golf.
ANSWER:Why was Adam the best runner of all time?
He was first in the human race.

Today's Riddle:
What appears once in every minute, twice in every moment, but not once in a billion years?

6 comments:

bobby said...

I don't believe Keith will get this one. The solution is right in front of your eyes.

Keith said...

Thanks Dad for the clue, the answer is the Letter "m".

The letter "m" appears once in the word minute, twice in word moment, but does not appear in a billion years.

You're right! It was right before my eyes.

bobby said...

The professor "KEITH" is to sharp.But, as they say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He takes after the ole "Bopper".In case you didn't know ,Keith teaches Tank repair at the college at Fort Lee. Your tax dollars are being well spent.

bobby said...

The professor "KEITH" is to sharp.But, as they say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. He takes after the ole "Bopper".In case you didn't know ,Keith teaches Tank repair at the college at Fort Lee. Your tax dollars are being well spent.

Al said...

i haven't seen bopper getting many of these riddles! whats wrong you can't find the right dixie cups?

Claire said...

You'll are just too sharp for me. I'm going to work real hard to get a riddle that will take a while to guess. Scott you got the answer before I read what I posted