Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
Well I will apologize to Bobby because he got both of the riddles on Monday but I only gave him credit for one. Sorry Bobby.

Bobby got the brain bruiser and one of the riddles yesterday. I hope I got it right this time.

ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser

My life is often
a container of woe,
My leaves require assistance
to turn just so.
Hard is my spine
and my insides are pale,
Yet I'm always ready to tell a good tale.
What am I?

Book

Riddle


What is taken before you get it?

picture

What do videos do on their days off?

they unwind

QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser
I am used to bat with, yet I never
get a hit. I am near a ball,
yet it is never thrown.
What am I?
Riddles
What name do you call a man down in a hole?
What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?

No comments: