Monday, August 24, 2009

A GOOD WEEKEND

Well after another good weekend at the beach it's time to go back to work, I still think that the weekends should last three days. I am still a bit sore this morning from cutting the grass on Saturday and running 15 miles the last two days, most of my pain is in my rib cage area. I didn't sleep very well last night either, I woke up about 2am with a terrible sinus headache. I did get up and take some Aleeve which did make me feel much better. However since getting up this morning I been bitten twice by the same mosquito who bit me 5 times last night and still haven't seen him yet. Well I am off to work. MICKEY

Vitamin Absorption: Fat is a transporter of fat soluble vitamins A-D-E-K. Without some body fat, you can end up with vitamin deficiencies which can cause disease.

Embrace Water
Many people forget that calories you drink count too, so I try to be aware of what I consume in liquid form and drink as much zero-calorie water as possible. Simply cutting out a 20-ounce bottle of regular soda saves more than 200 calories.

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. ~ Max DePree

Kenny Baker Actor (R2D2 in "Star Wars") 75
Mason Williams Rock musician 71
Max Cleland Former U.S. senator, D-Ga. 67
Marshall Thompson R&B singer (The Chi-Lites) 67
Anne Archer Actress 62
Joe Manchin Governor of West Virginia 62
Joe Regalbuto Actor ("Murphy Brown") 60
Bob Corker U.S. senator, R-Tenn. 57
Mike Shanahan Football coach 57
Kevin Dunn Actor 54
Mike Huckabee Former governor of Arkansas 54
Gerry Cooney Boxer 53
Stephen Fry Actor 52
Steve Guttenberg Actor 51
Cal Ripken Jr. Baseball Hall of Famer 49
Craig Kilborn Talk show host 47
Reggie Miller Basketball player 44
Marlee Matlin Actress 44
David Gregory Broadcast journalist ("Meet the Press") 39
Kristyn Osborn Country singer (SHeDAISY) 39
Dave Chappelle Actor, comedian ("Chappelle's Show") 36
Carmine Giovinazzo Actor ("CSI: NY") 36
Beth Riesgraf Actress 31
Chad Michael Murray Actor ("One Tree Hill") 28
Mika Rock singer 26
Rupert Grint ("Harry Potter" movies)Actor 21

3 comments:

Al said...

i am happy to report that i cut and trimmed our grass sunday with NO injuries!! we're not coming back to the beach until they get the mosquito problem in the house taken care of!!

Claire said...

Mickey is just so sweet.

Bobby said...

The mosquitos are at the house in Col.Hgts. You are welcome to come to the mosquito free beach any time you want.