Friday, August 14, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
I hope all of you have a good weekend and will be able to rest and be ready for the coming week.


Riddle


How is a crossword puzzle like an argument?

One word lead to another

What word starts with E and has only one letter in it?
envelope
visit dazzlejunction.com
QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser
I am strongest when you view me
whole, but I am often found
in other shapes. I move the oceans
with my incredible strength,
and an explorer with a name like
"powerful bicep" was the first to
walk on me. What am I?
Riddle
What do you call something that everyone asks for, everyone gives, everyone needs. but very few people take?
Why did the doughnut maker retire?

4 comments:

Lee said...

brain bruiser: Moon

Lee said...

riddle (1): advice

Lee said...

riddle (2): he had enough dough

Louise said...

Wow Lee.....you're on a roll.