Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com



No one got any of the questions right yesterday. Where was everyone. Lee you said you had the Internet.

Well I guess I will have to move the new computer to the computer table today. That is if I take the hint from Mickey. He moved his scanner to the new room because he doesn't want me to mess it up when I move the computers. Let you know what happens tomorrow.



ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser



They call me a man, but I'll never
have a life. It was given a body, but
will never have a wife. They made me
a mouth, but I cannot sing.
Water gives me life and death comes
in Spring. What am I?


A snowman


Riddle


Why did the dermatologist hurry to the jail?

Everyone was breaking out



What did the astronaut think of the takeoff?


She thought it was a blast


visit dazzlejunction.com





QUESTIONS



Brain Bruiser



What four related words are merged here:


SWAS PURI UINM NTTU MGER MNER


Riddle


What do you get when you cross a pig and a tree?


What kind of drink will give you a black and blue face?




No comments: