Monday, August 03, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
Lee got one of the riddle right on Friday. I got it right and didn't give credit to someone else.

I went to the beach and it rained, rained and rained. I didn't make it to the ocean but I did work in my flowers for a little while. I wish some of the rain had come to Colonial Heights.
I always say it is never a bad day at the beach

Brain Bruiser



One of us falls but never breaks
One of us breaks yet never falls
What are we?
Hint: Two moments in Time
Nightfall and Daybreak




Riddles


Why shouldn't you take your computer into Rush-hour traffic?

it may crash?


Where do fish take a bath?
In a river basin
visit dazzlejunction.com

QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser
This English word
has three consecutive
double letters.
Hint: It can make you smart
Riddles
What is the best day to play a doubleheader?
If athletes get athlete's foot, what do astronauts get?

1 comment:

Bobby said...

2'sday