Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com
Yeah Melanie you got the brain bruiser question. Bobby got one of the riddles right and it wasn't the baseball one.

ANSWERS
Brain Bruisers



Linda was making peach jam.
She put all the peaches in the pot
and began to cook them.
Then she remembered she had
to add one cup of sugar for every
two peaches. How did she figure
out how much sugar to add?
She counted the pits




Riddle



What is the best mountain to climb to get a good nights sleep?
Mt Everest

Why is a umpire like a telemarketer?

He was always making calls




QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

My life is often
a container of woe,
My leaves require assistance
to turn just so.
Hard is my spine
and my insides are pale,
Yet I'm always ready to tell a good tale.
What am I?

Riddle

What is taken before you get it?

What do videos do on their days off?

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Book

Bobby said...

A picture

Bobby said...

I hope the riddle master gives Bobby credit for both riddles on Monday. Apology from the riddlemaster is accepted in avvance.