Monday, August 17, 2009

Riddle

visit dazzlejunction.com

Louise you better watch out Lee is getting the riddles right. Well, he got one right and I did like the answer to the second riddle but you know it was not the one in the book. He also got the Brain Bruiser right. Maybe everyone will have a chance to get them right because Lee doesn't have Internet at his new apartment.

I bought a new computer Friday before I went to the beach. Now I have to get a new desk because the monitor doesn't fit."25" I will have to set it on the outside of the space where my other monitor is until I get another desk .

I had a good weekend. I even went to the beach for a couple of hours Sunday. It rained Friday night "1 1/2 inches" and was cloudy on Saturday. Our grass was about a foot tall.


ANSWERS

Brain Bruiser


I am strongest when you view me
whole, but I am often found
in other shapes. I move the oceans
with my incredible strength,
and an explorer with a name like
"powerful bicep" was the first to
walk on me. What am I?
moon


Riddle

What do you call something that everyone asks for, everyone gives, everyone needs.
but very few people take?
advice

Why did the doughnut maker retire?
he was fed up with the hole business
visit dazzlejunction.com
QUESTIONS
Brain Bruiser
They call me a man, but I'll never
have a life. It was given a body, but
will never have a wife. They made me
a mouth, but I cannot sing.
Water gives me life and death comes
in Spring. What am I?
Riddle
Why did the dermatologist hurry to the jail?
What did the astronaut think of the takeoff?

1 comment:

Lee said...

i do have internet. we just hooked it up.