Friday, February 13, 2009

RIDDLE

I had started the blog last night so when I posted today It was listed as yesterday. I was on time but the wrong day.

Myspace Comments


ANSWERS

Louise got the Brain Bruiser and the riddle yesterday. I was hoping to use the food trivia today but Melanie you got the answer. I didn't think anyone would get that one.


I hope you have your valentine card by now because there will be a long line at the card counter and you won't be able to get a good card. I just got roses from my Valentine. Enjoy your weekend and will talk to you on Monday.


Brain Bruisers

A hard, fibrous thing
A famous tiger
Hitting for luck
No longer in danger

WOOD OR WOODS

Food Trivia

Lutjanus Campechanus
A color that likes salt
Watch your fingers!
Sharp, needle-like teeth

red snapper


Riddle


When does Valentine's Day come after Easter?

In the dictionary

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruisers Question


Some hate it...some love it
Nine letters
A fruit and a bulb
Under a microscope

Food Trivia Question


A popular brand name
A country in the name
Thinking of a desert
A badge and mountain on it

Riddles-Two today

What are the only two states that have their state name in their capital.

What wears a coat in the winter and pants all summer?

3 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- A dog.

Louise said...

Riddle- Indiana & Oklahoma. (This is too easy.....I think it might be a trick question.)

Claire said...

No tricks you are just smart