Thursday, February 05, 2009

RIDDLE

Bobby got the brain trivia question right yesterday. There were no other answers. I was hoping someone would get the food trivia because I can't remember where I got the question so I can remember the answer. I will keep looking. Sorry. My usual source has stopped doing them so I have to hurt for one.

ANSWERS
Food Trivia


My first is in fish but not in sail.
My second in rabbit but not in tail
My third in up but not in down
My fourth in tiara not in crown
My fifth in tree you plainly see
My whole a food for you and me.

What am I?
?????????

Brain Bruiser

Named after a store
Overlooks lots of water
Started in 1970
108 or 110
Sears Tower

Riddle
Why was Snow White elected to the Supreme Court?

She is the fairest of them all

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruiser

Wind chill does not affect....
People Bees Slugs
Trees Road Rock
Ants Alligators Dogs

Food Trivia

Two green words.
Pump.
A northern state in the name.
A food for a king.

Riddle


What does your friend have to take before you can receive it?

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Your photograph. Al should have guessed this one.