Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RIDDLE

Melanie got the food trivia and Louise got the riddle. I really thought someone would get the brain bruiser.

I'm very tired today because I didn't get a lot of sleep because of my dog Brady. He can't hear and can't see much. I think he has his days and nights mixed up. He is sound to sleep right not.

ANSWERS

Food Trivia

A famous military man
A state
The way it is cooked
Famous initials
Colonel Sander's Kentucky Fried Chicken

Brain Bruisers

Old one fat....new one thin
Ten letters
Commands your attention
They must have a license
Television

Riddle

Why can't you play a joke on snakes?
Because you can't pull their legs

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

Much cheaper this way
B.B.L.
Usually the middle of three
Not the actual food

Brain Bruiser

3 of the top 100 in size
Named after a smaller one
Largest on in the world
400 years of history

Riddle

What did the cow pack for her vacation in Hawaii?

1 comment:

Louise said...

Riddle- Her moo moo.