Friday, February 20, 2009

RIDDLE

Myspace Graphics

Louise got the frog riddle yesterday and she didn't guess the rose one because she sent it to me. Maybe she has her own book. Bobby got the other riddle. Melanie had to think for the brain one but she got it correct. I'm going to give you another chance to get the food trivia one.

I'm glad today is Friday and I know I'm not alone. Everybody have a good weekend and I will talk to you Monday.
ANSWERS



Brain Bruiser


First, unscramble each word. Then figure out what all the words have in common.
mtooat plpae nlipnaat veoil cadaoov

tomato, apple, plantain, olive, avocado
They are all fruits


Riddle-TWO



Why are frogs so happy?

They eat whatever bugs them

How does a rose ride a bike?
The roses use their pedals to ride a bike
QUESTIONS
Food Trivia

A modern movie
First word: Ugly creature
A french word
Stewed veggies
Brain bruiser
Which city has the most people?
San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle
Nashville, Boston, Baltimore
Detroit, S.C., Atlanta
Riddles-Two
Did you hear about the skunk who went to church?
Why did George Washington sleep sitting up?

2 comments:

Louise said...

Riddle- He stunk to high heaven.

Louise said...

Claire, did you ever post the answer to the Food Trivia question-A popular brand name
A country in the name
Thinking of a desert
A badge and mountain on it

I never saw the answer and I really wanted to know that one. I couldn't figure that one out.