Monday, February 09, 2009

riddle

There were no answers to the questions. I guess everyone is too tired to look at the riddle on the weekend. I have lost the answers again. I'm going to have to stop the questions because I keep losing the answers from beach to Colonial Heights.
ANSWERS

Food Trivia

A scary game
To be gentle and kind
Many kids are addicted
White and brownish tan
Chicken tenders

Brain Bruiser

This does move...slowly
Grows and shrinks
Seven cold letters
Often in the news
?????????

Riddle

Why won't banks allow kangaroos to open accounts?
?????????????Louise work on this

QUESTIONS

Brain Bruisers

The angle makes it famous
L.T.O.P.
836 years
A bell tower

Food Trivia

Riddle-two today because I don't have a food one.

What is the eastiest thing to part with?

When is fishing not a good way to relax?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

6 comments:

Melanie said...

brain bruiser - Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Louise said...

I have been working on it all week-end but I can't come up with the answer. Maybe I can by tomorrow.....I'll keep trying.

Louise said...

Riddle for today.....A comb.

Louise said...

Claire, I got it. THEIR CHECKS ALWAYS BOUNCE.

Claire said...

YEAH!!!! You got it. I remember now

Louise said...

I'm going to take a wild, wild guess at the brain bruiser--Iceberg.