Monday, February 23, 2009

RIDDLE

Myspace Comments
Louise I liked your riddle answer better than the book but I have to go with the book. I will give you the answer to the food trivia question. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Food Trivia Question
A popular brand name
A country in the name
Thinking of a desert
A badge and mountain on it

Food Trivia Answer
Canada Dry
ANSWERS
Food Trivia

A modern movie
First word: Ugly creature
A french word
Stewed veggies

Ratatouille

Brain bruiser

Which city has the most people?
San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle
Nashville, Boston, Baltimore
Detroit, S.C., Atlanta

San Jose

Riddles-Two

Did you hear about the skunk who went to church?
He had his own pew

Why did George Washington sleep sitting up?
Because he didn't lie

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia

A French Creation
Butter/Lemon.Egg yolks
A "day" in the word
A country in the name

Brain Bruisers Question

Six letters
A competition
This love is a zero
Two or four people only
RIDDLE
What did one elevator say to the other elevator?

5 comments:

Louise said...

Brain bruiser- Tennis.

Louise said...

Riddle- I think I'm coming down with something.

Lee said...

I am crowning Louise as the riddle Queen

Claire said...

I think you are right Lee

Louise said...

Never had a crown before. Wish I could answer the food trivia and brain bruiser....they are the hard ones.