Friday, March 28, 2008

RIDDLE

Scott got the riddle right yesterday. Way to go.
Yeah it's Friday. I think it's going to be a nice day today. i will try to work in the yard today. I am going to get new dirt in all my flower pots. Boy, that sounds interesting. Maybe I should walk on the beach a little before I start doing that because I will be too tired to do it later.

Have a good weekend and I will talk to you later.

Food Trivia

To bruise or crush
To fill too tightly
To make unworkable
A difficult or embarrassing situation
Three letters
Jam (Jammed)

Brain Bruisers

Two or four only
A bad kind of love
Started in England in the late 1800s
Six letters with a rectangle

tennis

Riddle

What kind of dance do woodpeckers excel in?
tap dance



QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

Odorless, tasteless, colorless
Pure protein
By-product of pig skin
You think of a dessert with this food


Brain Bruisers Question


24 inches up to 20 feet
Several small connected loops
Happy when it bends
Egyptians used bamboo


Riddle

What kind of button will you never lose?

4 comments:

Al said...

belly button!

Louise said...

Al, you're really good at these riddles !!

Al said...

they are pretty simple and that suits my simple mind!

Anonymous said...

food- gellatin