Thursday, March 27, 2008

RIDDLE

Louise got the riddle. Yeah!!! Scott I'm glad you let me know you read the blog.



I'm having trouble typing today because I smashed my finger working in my flowers yesterday. It was a folding planter that I folded on my finger. HAHA Al it was one you gave me for Mother's day. The blog is bad for my health. Maybe I should give my pain index.


Food Trivia



Mild to mouth-searing
Five letters yet only three
Red...sometimes green
Can be smooth or with bumps

Salsa




Brain Bruisers


Three equal sides times two
In Australia...they say "Give way"
I would look around if I were you
Two words...five and four letters

Yield Sign



Riddle

How did the fireplace feel?
grate

QUESTIONS

Food Trivia Question

To bruise or crush
To fill too tightly
To make unworkable
A difficult or embarrassing situation
Three letters



Brain Bruisers Question
Two or four only
A bad kind of love
Started in England in the late 1800s
Six letters with a rectangle
Riddle
What kind of dance do woodpeckers excel in?
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

riddle- tap dance