Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RIDDLE

Can you find Yellow"beach cat" hiding in the pampas grass.





Where was everybody yesterday. Maybe I was a little late yesterday. When doing the blog yesterday I was beginning to think it was me and not the computer. I had trouble with the beach computer so I brought my laptop. Well I couldn't work the mouse . It would not open anything unless I used the touch pad. Mickey said he was not having trouble so I thought it was me. I couldn't stand it so I bouught a new mouse. It was the mouse and not me. Yeah!! just a little crazy.
My eyes are bothering me today and I haven't even been outside. I think it's the beach pine. They are watering so bad it is hard to see the computer.



ANSWERS




Food Trivia

It loves it chilly
Fresh,smoked, frozen, dried, canned
A black line along its side
Seven letters with a dock
Haddock
Brain Bruisers

A famous small piece of land
Surrounded by water
Named after a funny guy
8/26/64 until 9/4/67
Gilligan's Island

Riddle

What is always filled when used and empty when at rest?
Your shoe
QUESTIONS
Food Trivia Question

Mild to mouth-searing
Five letters yet only three
Red...sometimes green
Can be smooth or with bumps
Brain Bruisers Question
Three equal sides times two
In Australia...they say "Give way"
I would look around if I were you
Two words...five and four letters

Riddle

How did the fireplace feel?

Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't have any guesses for these riddles.

Anonymous said...

15-1 is not too good, what happened?

Louise said...

Riddle- Grate.(great)